Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tits du Jour

For the next Tits du Jour, I’ll continue with the international flair.

Today we’ll take a look at a German beauty by the name of Daniela Wolf.

As you might be able to tell, there appears to be a slight difference between the first few pictures and the last couple pictures.  I’m no plastic surgeon, but I’d guess there was a slight augmentation involved.  Personally, I thought she looked good with the smaller breasts.  I’m not sure she necessarily needed to go bigger, but, at the same time, I don’t think she ruined anything.

Really, though, why mess with a good thing?  Some models need to go bigger.  Occasionally, you’ll see a girl and think to yourself, “Gosh, if she had a bigger rack, she’d be a real knock out.”  I do not think that is the case here.  Daniella looked absolutely gorgeous with her God given assets.

By the way, how amazing does she look in that fishnet bodysuit?  If there is one thing that gets my engine running, it is a fish net body suit on a beautiful, naked woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment