Friday, June 12, 2009

How great are pictures like these?

I love these pictures that just have 5 or 6 (or more) naked women standing in a line or doing sychronized posing.  Synchronized nude posing should be an Olympic event.  Screw synchronized swimming.  I want to see which country of girls can best put their tits in a straight line while lounging in deck chairs.  Line up according to ass size – biggest to smallest.  That deserves a gold medal.

One thing I love about these shots is that there are lots of tits and lots of asses.  That means there is variety and there is something for everybody in variety.  If you like big fake tits, you got ‘em.  Small, natural tits?  Take your pick.  Big asses?  Small asses?  Hairy vaginas?  Shaved clean?  It’s all there.

I especially like the voyeuristic shots where the girls look like they are just bathing or washing their hair.  I feel like the Emperor of Rome after having wandered into the bath house while the women enjoy the cool waters.  All the girls bow in my presence.  Please ladies, I beg of you, proceed…

No comments:

Post a Comment