Friday, June 26, 2009

Taking My Clothes Off

So many sexy pictures on the internet of delicious crossdressers doing nasty things or even just posing in the altogether. Got me wondering whether I should consider doing some nudes.

‘course, there are a hundred (thousand?) revolting photos of nudity and sex for every nice one…

I will never again be as young as I was yesterday. With each passing day, the appeal of seeing me nude diminishes. So, if I’m gonna do it, there’s no time like the present.

Got me thinking about why people post naked pics of themselves online. Sure it’s entertaining for me to look at them. Educational too, both positively and negatively (what works, what doesn’t work). But, they have sent something out into the universe that they can never pull back and put away. What’s the payoff for them?

Sure, I get that it’s a turn-on for some to take the photos, and to expose themselves, virtually, to the world. If you have an exhibitionist streak, this is very appealing. But, does the photo give you a thrill every time you see it or think of it? Or do you only get it the one time?

Perhaps these photos are advertisements for sexual partners?

I will confess that the thought of some dreamy guy, or a hot couple seeing my photo and being driven to distraction steams my windows.

Sadly, it’d probably be some 350 lb. hairy, bald, smelly guy with a drooling problem, breathing on my image.

But I prefer not to think about that, so let’s bring back the more appealing image of that yummy hunk who looks like, say, Smith on Sex in the City…

That he should become aroused as he looks into my eyes and imagines touching my body, that he wishes I were there to get on my knees in front of him just as I am posed in one picture, or that he is using me and I’m leaning back and arching my back, exposing my “secret” like I am in another photo… why not?

Or, that the couple I imagined is kissing, and each partner is imagining kissing me, or maybe that my photo triggers a discussion of “Well, maybe if we met someone like her, I’d be willing to do a threesome…”

[TO BE CONTINUED…]

No comments:

Post a Comment