Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ass from the Past: Update - Margaret Scarborough

Just now I had an awesome idea – why not Google the girl who’s ass has been on my mind for 15 years?  What an excellent idea.

So, I googled Margaret Scarborough.

It seems she has parlayed her Playboy appearance into a little acting career.  I guess she didn’t care too much for the business world or maybe her job with that chemical plant didn’t work out.  Either way, she is out there in LaLa Land and even had a role on an episode of Will & Grace a few years back.

More importantly, I was able to find a couple of new pictures of her.  One of them appears to be from the same Playboy photoshoot that captivated my attention as a youth and others are recent head shots and a couple nudie scenes from her recent work.  She flashed her boobies in a film called Wrestlemaniac.  I’ve never heard of it until now.

If she was in college in 1994, that would probably put here somewhere in the range of 33-37 at the moment.  Not only does she still look like a hot number, but I feel as though I was at the mall and just ran into an old friend I haven’t seen in years, but still occasionally think about.

“Oh, hey, girl with nice ass.  What have you been up to?”

“I’m an actress now.”

“I still remember your ass!  You still look great!”

“haha *sexy smile*”

“See you later!  Take care!”

No comments:

Post a Comment