Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Patrick Swayze Week!.......you're welcome.

No he didn’t die yet you horrible awful shit sniffing vulture.

This isn’t a deathwatch.

I’m taking a week out of my otherwise busy schedule to honor the man while he’s alive because I’m a saint but hey, if he happens to die during Patrick Swayze week my stats will shoot through the roof.

Just sayin’.

On to Patrick Swayze!

Patrick Swayze got his big screen start in 1979’s Skatetown USA.

The Rock and Roller Disco Movie of the Year!  

Check out this killer cast:

Swayze, Scot Baio, Flip Wilson, Maureen McCormick, Ron Palillo, Ruth Buzzi, Murray Langston!, Mellissa Sue Anderson (full pint/blindy), Judy Landers, the doomed Dorothy Stratten, and last and best of all…Billy Barty!

Why would anyone ever do a movie without a midget in it?

A Swayze demand?  Bet on it!

Ummmm, I gotta be honest.  I’ve never seen this movie and its out of print (OOP).

I imagine that perhaps Scot Baio plays a good guy who roller skates and likes Maureen McCormick and needs to raise money for his sick nana, and maybe Swayze is a bully who also skates and likes Maureen McCormick and in the …..

You know what? FUCK IT!!!

It’s got Patrick Swayze and a midget!   Sign me up.

Not to mention the fucking soundtrack rocks and Marcia Brady wears pink silky shorts! 

Someone find me this DVD.  There will be a reward! *

 

 

*nope.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment